Sunday, 2 September 2012
Third SONA of PNOY
Third SONA of PNOY
The State of the Nation Address is an annual event in which the president of the Philippine report on the status of the nation.Last July 23, 2012, at the House of Representatives Batasan Complex. President Benigno Simeon Cojuanco Aquino III delivered his third State of the Nation Address (SONA). He delivered his SONA using our national language so that it is easier to understand and also to respect our national language as a Pilipino citizen.As a student and a Pilipino citizen I know I have the concern and right to comment or react about it. For me I impress when the president reveled some of the anomalies that is happening in transaction for government projects and the mismanagement of funds . But I little bit disappointed to his SONA because some of the things that he promised to his previews SONA are not yet done. But I and other Pilipino are still hoping for the improvement of our country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment