Tuesday, 4 September 2012

My Parents as My Hero


“My Parents as My Hero”
      Heroes are the people who sacrifice not only for their own good but for the sake of other people.
      For me my heroes are my parent .Why? Because they are the reason why I’m here and enjoying the beauty of the world .They are my guardian angel here ,who always protect me .They always take care of me .Even if I’m already 15 years old they always there o guide me .They work hard  so that they can give all my important needs .They were very supportive especially to my studies .They have done many good things to me showing their love to me .I appreciate all of this even if sometimes they schooled me I know that all of this are for my own good.
      I know that I’m very lucky in having a good and hardworking parent like them. For me they are the most precious give that God gave to me and I’m very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment