Sunday, 2 September 2012

I Learn Something from My Mistakes

                                                 I Learn Something from My Mistakes

                  For me to be more responsible person, I have to study hard not only because to learn some lectures from my different subjects but also to know or understand more about myself.
                   In learning we cannot avoid the problems that will come to our lives .Like me as a student sometimes there are lessons in our class that I can't understand  especially in our Mathematics subject .But because my motto in life is "try and try until you succeed" I do some ways to solve the all my problems .Sometimes I ask questions to my subject teacher and I listen very well to her/his instructions.
                 All the problems that comes to my life I consider it as a task or challenge .Why? Because in every problem I need to be strong for me to survive and in every mistakes I learn something that gives m a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment